- We have 3 guest bedrooms available: two double rooms with king-size beds and one twin-room which has 2 single beds (and can also be made into a further double when required), all with an ensuite toilet/shower room.
- All rooms have open views over the gardens and surrounding countryside and are equipped with flat screen TV/DVD player, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities (with fresh milk provided) and wardrobe.
- Wi-fi is available free of charge throughout the house.
- All beds are topped with luxury duck feather and down duvets and pillows (non-allergenic) for the ultimate night's sleep. If you prefer us to use polycotton hollowfibre duvets and/or pillows please just ask.
- Food is an important part of any stay at Ardmorn and we endeavour to use local, fresh produce combined with home baking and cooking. We are happy to cater for special diets, with gluten free cooking our speciality - please notify us of any requirements at the time of booking to help us along.
- Ardmorn is strictly a no smoking property, but guests are welcome to use the outside areas in which to smoke.
Please note: unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 14; those aged 14 or over are welcome but will be allocated their own room at the appropriate rate.